Welcome to Arts District Hyattsville!
Located only two miles outside of Washington DC in the historic downtown of Hyattsville, Arts District Hyattsville is a vibrant, walkable community that offers a new and exciting brand of urban living and architecture. The community features 312 row homes with rooftop terraces and one- or two-car garages. A full slate of attractive amenities, friendly neighbors and local shopping and dining make Arts District Hyattsville an incredible value in a desirable location.
Benefits of Living in an HOA Community
- Property Values. According to the Community Associations Institute, homes in managed communities are often worth 5 percent more than those in traditional communities.
- Maintenance. Our landscaping and amenities are wonderfully maintained, giving the community a polished but inviting atmosphere.
- Amenities and Services. Our homeowners receive value in return for their choice to invest in a homeowners association - pool, community center, shuttle and so much more.
- Sense of Community. Our community is a place to connect and feel welcome in a world that is increasingly disconnected.
Download the TownSq app or visit TownSq to:
- Pay online and review your account balance
- Log and track service requests
- Submit architecture requests
- Reserve amenities
- See events and announcements
- Engage with your neighbors and make your voice count
- Contact the board or your management team
- Get up-to-date community news and events